Panacea (Pure Shilajit Tablets)
Panacea is a pure tablet form of shilajit from the Siberian mountains in Russia. Shilajit naturally secretes from high elevation mountains in the form of a tar or resin. This can then be extracted using reverse osmosis water into a powdered extract. Panacea is simply the resin compressed into an easy-to-take tablet.
Shilajit is a complete trace mineral source, containing more than 84 carbon-bonded organic minerals that are preferred by the body.* It is also a rich source of fulvic acid, a compound which increases delivery of the minerals into the cell, enhances the absorption of other compounds taken with it, and chelates and complexes inorganic minerals.*
It is a whole food supplement that brings mineral balance to the body in a natural way.*
This tablet form is a convenient and easier way to consume shilajit, especially in larger quantities. They can be swallowed whole and go well with a meal or a glass of milk.
Each tablet is 200mg. A good starting dose would be two tablets per day taken with a meal.
- Sharma et al (2003) Shilajit: evalution of its effects on blood chemistry of normal human subjects
- Trivedi et al (2004) Effect of shilajit on blood glucose and lipid profile in alloxan-induced diabetic rats
- Aiello et al (2010) Mumijo Traditional Medicine: Fossil Deposits from Antarctica (Chemical Composition and Beneficial Bioactivity)
- Yin et al (2011) Glycine- and GABA-mimetic Actions of Shilajit on the Substantia Gelatinosa Neurons of the Trigeminal Subnucleus Caudalis in Mice
- Gaikwad et al (2012) Effect of shilajit on the heart of Daphnia: A preliminary study
- Carrasco-Gallardo et al (2012) Shilajit: A Natural Phytocomplex with Potential Procognitive Activity
- Meena et al (2010) Shilajit: A panacea for high-altitude problems
- Velmurugan et al (2012) Evaluation of safety profile of black shilajit after 91 days repeated administration in rats
- S Stohs (2014) Safety and efficacy of shilajit
- Joukar et al (2014) Cardioprotective effect of shilajit on experimentally induced myocardial injury
- Shahrokhi et al (2015) Ulcer healing activity of Mumijo aqueous extract against acetic acid induced gastric ulcer in rats
- Malekzadeh et al (2015) Mumijo attenuates chemically induced inflammatory pain in mice
- Priya Bansal and S Banerjee (2016) Effect of Withinia Somnifera and Shilajit on Alcohol Addiction in Mice
- Das et al (2016) The Human Skeletal Muscle Transcriptome in Response to Oral Shilajit Supplementation
- Peravan et al (2017) Protective Effect of Two Extracts of Cydonia oblonga Miller (Quince) Fruits on Gastric Ulcer Induced by Indomethacin in Rats
- Shahrokhi et al (2018) Protective effect of Mumiju against acetic acid-induced ulcerative colitis in rats
|* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.|
From the earth!
Product arrived super fast & in great condition! I've tried a lot of shilajit products before, but this one is different! I can tell the quality is legit & I'm already experiencing noticeable differences in my energy level & focus! I've been taking 2 tablets a day & I feel great! Will definitely be purchasing again once I run out.
Very satisfied with my shilajit! Bought some for the whole family and we’re all lovin it!
Starting out taking 3 tabs and have been for about 10 days. After three days of a mild constant headache, detox symptoms I presume, I have been feeling much more clear mentally, less fatigued, and more productive. I have tried cutting morning coffee completely but maybe 4-5 tablets or just time and consistency will help with that. Still wanting a cup a day for energy. This stuff is good though!