Dissolve-It-All is a systemic enzyme and cofactor blend that consists of enteric coated Serrapeptase and Nattokinase. When taken on an empty stomach, they circulate in the system for up to 12 hours, assisting in breaking down fibrin and other accumulated proteins.* Breaking down excess proteins may support normal circulation, respiration and promotes a healthy inflammatory response.*
These are some of the benefits of systemic enzymes:
- Takes the burden off of the liver and white blood cells, increasing their function*
- Breaks down necrotic debris in the blood*
- Breaks down excessive fibrin and fibrinogen*
- Supports respiratory, cardiovascular, circulatory, and sinus health*
- Decreases wrinkles and scar tissue*
- May improve conditions ending in -itis or -osis*
- May increase lifespan by decades*
Unlike other brands using CAP and HPMCP, the enteric coating on Dissolve-It-All is phthalate free and GRAS approved by the FDA. Enteric coating is used so that the Serrapeptase and Nattokinase survive the low pH of stomach acid, make it to the small intestine and ultimately the bloodstream.
How to Take: Start with two capsules, 3 times a day. If you don't feel anything after three days, take three capsules, 3 times a day. If you still don't feel anything, take four capsules, 3 times a day. When you feel beneficial effects (it varies person to person), that is the activation dose. Maintain that dose for one to three months.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.