Panacea (Pure Shilajit Tablets)
Now with more servings per box!
Panacea is a pure tablet form of shilajit from the Siberian mountains in Russia. During the summer months, shilajit is naturally secreted from high elevation mountains in the form of a tar. Powder shilajit extract is a processed form using reverse osmosis water which is then cut with "other ingredients" to inhibit clumping. Panacea is simple, purified resin compressed into an easy-to-take tablet.
Shilajit is a complete trace mineral source, containing more than 84 carbon-bonded organic minerals that are preferred by the body.* It is also a rich source of fulvic acid, a compound which increases delivery of the minerals into the cell, enhances the absorption of other compounds taken with it, and chelates and complexes inorganic minerals.*
It is a whole food supplement that brings mineral balance to the body in a natural way.*
This tablet form is a convenient and easier way to consume shilajit, especially in larger quantities. They can be swallowed whole and go well with a meal or a glass of milk.
Each tablet is 200mg. A good starting dose would be two tablets per day taken with a meal or dissolved into a warm beverage.
- Sharma et al (2003) Shilajit: evalution of its effects on blood chemistry of normal human subjects
- Trivedi et al (2004) Effect of shilajit on blood glucose and lipid profile in alloxan-induced diabetic rats
- Aiello et al (2010) Mumijo Traditional Medicine: Fossil Deposits from Antarctica (Chemical Composition and Beneficial Bioactivity)
- Yin et al (2011) Glycine- and GABA-mimetic Actions of Shilajit on the Substantia Gelatinosa Neurons of the Trigeminal Subnucleus Caudalis in Mice
- Gaikwad et al (2012) Effect of shilajit on the heart of Daphnia: A preliminary study
- Carrasco-Gallardo et al (2012) Shilajit: A Natural Phytocomplex with Potential Procognitive Activity
- Meena et al (2010) Shilajit: A panacea for high-altitude problems
- Velmurugan et al (2012) Evaluation of safety profile of black shilajit after 91 days repeated administration in rats
- S Stohs (2014) Safety and efficacy of shilajit
- Joukar et al (2014) Cardioprotective effect of shilajit on experimentally induced myocardial injury
- Shahrokhi et al (2015) Ulcer healing activity of Mumijo aqueous extract against acetic acid induced gastric ulcer in rats
- Malekzadeh et al (2015) Mumijo attenuates chemically induced inflammatory pain in mice
- Priya Bansal and S Banerjee (2016) Effect of Withinia Somnifera and Shilajit on Alcohol Addiction in Mice
- Das et al (2016) The Human Skeletal Muscle Transcriptome in Response to Oral Shilajit Supplementation
- Peravan et al (2017) Protective Effect of Two Extracts of Cydonia oblonga Miller (Quince) Fruits on Gastric Ulcer Induced by Indomethacin in Rats
- Shahrokhi et al (2018) Protective effect of Mumiju against acetic acid-induced ulcerative colitis in rats
|* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.|
Ridiculously impressed with the science and how nutrient packed this is, so I was really excited! I mixed 1 tab into my coffee and a) didn’t taste it but b) had incredibly balanced energy all day and didn’t have my crash around 3pm. It was such a steady, strong focus on any task at hand without getting distracted with other things on my mind. I’ve been on it for 5 days now and I just can’t speak highly enough. Cravings for salty foods aren’t as extreme, and moderate intensity workouts have been challenging mentally but muscle work has been so much easier and muscle recovery has been so much faster. I feel so myself, clear headed, and hydrated. I’m beyond impressed, I’m just really grateful it gives you so much bang for your buck.
I've been taking Shilajit for just over a week now and I'm not sure if its too soon for me to write a review yet but I'm gonna do it anyway! This stuff is really amazing. I have an easier time concentrating, things seem brighter (physically) like my eyes can take in more light (not sure it that's right). It hasn't curbed my appetite but it does make me feel stronger. I have much more energy at the end of the day which helps with self motivation to get things done when I get home from work. Unlike previous supplements I've taken, I do NOT forget to take this every day! I crave it and actually enjoy the taste of it in some coffee. It seems to help me deal with stress better. This week has been terrible but I seem to feel hopeful things will take a turn for the best. That being said I feel like it helps with my mood swings. The only downfall is that it sells out so quickly! I ordered 2 boxes and at the suggestion of my sister I went back 20 minutes later to buy a couple more and it was sold out. I'm hoping I don't run out before they restock!!!
Title says it all.
Very thankful to have come across Shilajit. You don't notice how good you can feel until you are absorbing and utilizing the minerals your body actually needs.
I waited a few weeks before writing a review. This is my first time taking shilajit and I’m blown away. My brain is much clearer, I have so much more energy and I don’t get the afternoon slump anymore. I’ve been sleeping more soundly as well. I love it so much that I’ve stocked up for a minimum of 6 months. I don’t ever want to be without this magic!