Panacea (Pure Shilajit Tablets)
Panacea is a pure tablet form of shilajit from the Siberian mountains in Russia. During the summer months, shilajit is naturally secreted from high elevation mountains in the form of a tar. Panacea is purified resin compressed into an easy-to-take tablet.
Shilajit is a complete trace mineral source, containing more than 84 carbon-bonded organic minerals that are easily absorbed by the body.* It is also a rich source of fulvic acid, a compound which increases delivery of the minerals into the cell, enhances the absorption of other compounds taken with it, and chelates and complexes inorganic minerals.*
It is a whole food supplement that brings mineral balance to the body in a natural way.*
This tablet form is a convenient and easier way to consume shilajit, especially in larger quantities. They can be swallowed whole and go well with a meal or a glass of milk.
Each tablet is 200mg. A good starting dose would be two tablets per day taken with a meal.
- Sharma et al (2003) Shilajit: evalution of its effects on blood chemistry of normal human subjects
- Trivedi et al (2004) Effect of shilajit on blood glucose and lipid profile in alloxan-induced diabetic rats
- Aiello et al (2010) Mumijo Traditional Medicine: Fossil Deposits from Antarctica (Chemical Composition and Beneficial Bioactivity)
- Yin et al (2011) Glycine- and GABA-mimetic Actions of Shilajit on the Substantia Gelatinosa Neurons of the Trigeminal Subnucleus Caudalis in Mice
- Gaikwad et al (2012) Effect of shilajit on the heart of Daphnia: A preliminary study
- Carrasco-Gallardo et al (2012) Shilajit: A Natural Phytocomplex with Potential Procognitive Activity
- Meena et al (2010) Shilajit: A panacea for high-altitude problems
- Velmurugan et al (2012) Evaluation of safety profile of black shilajit after 91 days repeated administration in rats
- S Stohs (2014) Safety and efficacy of shilajit
- Joukar et al (2014) Cardioprotective effect of shilajit on experimentally induced myocardial injury
- Shahrokhi et al (2015) Ulcer healing activity of Mumijo aqueous extract against acetic acid induced gastric ulcer in rats
- Malekzadeh et al (2015) Mumijo attenuates chemically induced inflammatory pain in mice
- Priya Bansal and S Banerjee (2016) Effect of Withinia Somnifera and Shilajit on Alcohol Addiction in Mice
- Das et al (2016) The Human Skeletal Muscle Transcriptome in Response to Oral Shilajit Supplementation
- Shahrokhi et al (2018) Protective effect of Mumiju against acetic acid-induced ulcerative colitis in rats
|*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.|
I love this product. I take 3 first thing in the morning and I can really tell a difference in my energy and focus!! The only complaint I have is that it sells out too fast. Buy 2 o3 when they are in stock so you don’t run the risk of running out!!
tough to dissolve, too strong to swallow directly
Hi all! I had been seeing so many of my favorite health pros and "influencers" post about this product. I have been following the creator, Matt, on instagram for some time now so I figured I would give it a try. WOW. What a difference I feel taking these. I honestly wish I had this in high school & college instead of taking adderall. (Not that they are alike, but the mind clarity & energy boost on this product is amazing). My only negative review about this product is that it makes it difficult to fall asleep at night. (I have no idea how Matt takes it with coffee haha) The first couple of nights I literally could not fall asleep. I started lowering the dose to 1.5, 2, or 2.5 instead of taking 3 and it definitely helps but I still have a slight problem of sleeping. I know it will take time to adjust, but overall I am very impressed and pleased with this product!
I'm really stressing waiting for this to become available. Dealing with Fibro and Lyme. Please suggest another Brand that I can trust while I wait. Thank you for your help. Jacqueline
This is by far one of the best shilajit supplements I've come across. Unfortunately, it's very difficult to restock when I run out because it's inconsistently in stock on Mitolife. I'm sure this is a supply-chain issue, but when trying to set a consistent health & wellness routine I often have to use other brands between these product restocks.