Panacea (Pure Shilajit Tablets)
Panacea is a pure tablet form of shilajit from the Siberian mountains in Russia. Shilajit naturally secretes from high elevation mountains in the form of a tar or resin. This can then be extracted using reverse osmosis water into a powdered extract. Panacea is simply the resin compressed into an easy-to-take tablet.
Shilajit is a complete trace mineral source, containing more than 84 carbon-bonded organic minerals that are preferred by the body.* It is also a rich source of fulvic acid, a compound which increases delivery of the minerals into the cell, enhances the absorption of other compounds taken with it, and chelates and complexes inorganic minerals.*
It is a whole food supplement that brings mineral balance to the body in a natural way.*
This tablet form is a convenient and easier way to consume shilajit, especially in larger quantities. They can be swallowed whole and go well with a meal or a glass of milk.
Each tablet is 200mg. A good starting dose would be two tablets per day taken with a meal or dissolved into a warm beverage.
- Sharma et al (2003) Shilajit: evalution of its effects on blood chemistry of normal human subjects
- Trivedi et al (2004) Effect of shilajit on blood glucose and lipid profile in alloxan-induced diabetic rats
- Aiello et al (2010) Mumijo Traditional Medicine: Fossil Deposits from Antarctica (Chemical Composition and Beneficial Bioactivity)
- Yin et al (2011) Glycine- and GABA-mimetic Actions of Shilajit on the Substantia Gelatinosa Neurons of the Trigeminal Subnucleus Caudalis in Mice
- Gaikwad et al (2012) Effect of shilajit on the heart of Daphnia: A preliminary study
- Carrasco-Gallardo et al (2012) Shilajit: A Natural Phytocomplex with Potential Procognitive Activity
- Meena et al (2010) Shilajit: A panacea for high-altitude problems
- Velmurugan et al (2012) Evaluation of safety profile of black shilajit after 91 days repeated administration in rats
- S Stohs (2014) Safety and efficacy of shilajit
- Joukar et al (2014) Cardioprotective effect of shilajit on experimentally induced myocardial injury
- Shahrokhi et al (2015) Ulcer healing activity of Mumijo aqueous extract against acetic acid induced gastric ulcer in rats
- Malekzadeh et al (2015) Mumijo attenuates chemically induced inflammatory pain in mice
- Priya Bansal and S Banerjee (2016) Effect of Withinia Somnifera and Shilajit on Alcohol Addiction in Mice
- Das et al (2016) The Human Skeletal Muscle Transcriptome in Response to Oral Shilajit Supplementation
- Peravan et al (2017) Protective Effect of Two Extracts of Cydonia oblonga Miller (Quince) Fruits on Gastric Ulcer Induced by Indomethacin in Rats
- Shahrokhi et al (2018) Protective effect of Mumiju against acetic acid-induced ulcerative colitis in rats
|* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.|
I take a few supplements but if i could only afford one it would be Panacea.
I no longer am experiencing my afternoon “lull”. My energy output has definitely increased; noticeably within second day of taking it. Excellent stuff. Quite pricey for my budget but worth the investment.
I absolutely love your shilajit product and what it does for my energy. I'm completely off coffee! I can definitely feel a difference in my brain fog as well. I can't wait to see what the next few weeks holds.
Better than oreworkout!!!! Love it. Im taking shilajit also to detox from getting tattooed. And cherry angionmas will come back to review ir even some more. I’m only on my second week and I can defiantly kill a killing workout.
The first day I tried these I noticed a huge increase in energy. They help me wake up early in the morning and start being productive, no more morning lag time. I have also cut back in coffee in the am and feel better off of it.